The mission of Matinée Musicale Cincinnati is to serve and enrich the Greater Cincinnati community through professional classical recitals, music education events such as Master Classes, and awarding of grants.
A generous bequest from the Louise Dieterle Nippert Estate enables the Matinée Musicale Endowment Fund to offer limited financial assistance to a small number of 501(c)(3) tax exempt non-profits in support of their outreach programs to promote music education.
To apply and be eligible for grants:
1) Applicants must provide a copy of the determination letter issued to the organization by the IRS showing its tax exempt status as a 501(c)(3) organization.
2) Applicants must be located within one of the following Greater Cincinnati counties: Hamilton, Butler, Warren or Clermont in Ohio; Dearborn in Indiana; Kenton, Campbell or Boone in Kentucky.
3) Only one application per fiscal year of the Fund (8/1—7/31) should be submitted from any organization.
4) All applications must utilize the Ohio Common Grant Form and be accompanied by the required attachments. The form is available online at:
5) Applications must be received by May 15, and grants will be awarded no later than July 31 of any given year. If you have received a grant from us in the past, please be sure that you report back to us by May 1 the results obtained from your use of that grant.
The grant application should include a statement or information regarding how a grant from the Fund would be used to promote or support music and music education in the community.
One (1) copy of the complete proposal (Common Grant Form + Required Attachments) and four (4) copies of Sections 1-6 only of the Common Grant Form should be sent to:
Matinée Musicale Endowment Fund Grants
P.O. Box 75197
Fort Thomas, KY. 41075-9998